Thursday 4 October 2012

Catching Up With Chocolate

Rilakkuma Chocolates
Hi Everyone,

Sorry, I haven't been posting anything in the past month. Have been really busy with my personal life. Anyway, don't want to bore you with my personal affair but straight down to business! Sweet and cute business that is :)

I made a video ages ago about how to temper chocolate. Basically, it is about melting the chocolate, then cooling them and then melt them down again. It's too much of an effort right! But honestly, it will worth you while if you're doing it correctly.
Now, I am a big sucker for cute things (duh!) and when it mixes together with food, I just have to have it! I bought 2 chocolate moulds from the web ages ago and I just have to try them. Now when you buy chocolates from supermarket, they looked glossy, hard and crunchy. That is because they were tempered before. So, if your chocolate want to look good, glossy etc then you know what you have to do :)

Rilakkuma Chocolates
By the end of the day, when you look at the result of it, it is so worth it! Every time I made them, I always gave them to my close friends and family as small presents and they loveeeeeeee it! I mean, just look at them, so freaking cute right! 

Well, below is my how to temper chocolate video, incase if you guys wanna try it :)


Have fun guys, good luck!

Xoxo,
Aby

No comments:

Post a Comment